INTRODUCTION TO SCRUM – Scrum Fundamentals Certified
The ‘Scrum Fundamentals Certified’ course is tailored to help anyone interested to know more about Scrum; learn about key concepts in Scrum as defined in the SBOK™ Guide; and to get a basic understanding of how Scrum framework works in delivering successful projects. The purpose of the ‘Scrum Fundamentals Certified’ exam is to confirm you have basic understanding of the Scrum framework. On passing the exam, you will be accredited as “Scrum Fundamentals Certified”. You will also be provided with 10 PMI approved PDUs. – See more at: http://www.scrumstudy.com/Scrum-Fundamentals-Certified.asp#sthash.QMuv8X3O.dpuf
- Multiple Choice
- 40 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 30 questions need to be answered correctly to pass
- 60 minutes duration
- Online unproctored exam
Anyone interested in knowing more about Scrum can take up this course and exam for free.
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
- Go to http://www.scrumstudy.com/MemberRegister.asp
- Register for free and get SCRUMstudy Primary Lifetime Membership. Primary members get free access to this course.
- Login and access the Scrum Fundamentals Certified course online.
The online course includes:
- Videos of important concepts
- Study Guides: First chapter of the SBOK™ Guide
- Glossary of important terms (phone app)
- Take an un-proctored (no exam invigilator) 40 question exam at the end of the course.
- Answer 30 out of 40 questions correctly and get an acknowledgement for the course completion from SCRUMstudy. Sample Course Completion Certificate
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy Certification Registry.
If you wish to know more detail about the course please contact Simon Robertson on email@example.com