This leadership course requires two days to complete. It is essentially a journey of self-discovery which cannot be rushed. The focus is on people management, communication, and change management.
The extent to which the course impacts the individuals attending depends on three key variables:
- Availability to focus for two days without distractions
- Commitment to apply the course content to themselves
- Individual openness to change and transparency
Subjects covered include:
- Understanding Leadership and Management
- Communication – connecting with others to deliver value
- What metrics do we need for people managers?
- How we make team work?
- How we motivate people
- How can we manage time?
- How do we cope with stress and multiple changes?
- How do we manage conflict?
- How do we keep our best people?
- How do we do succession planning?
If this course interests you please go to our Training Portal\Downloads\Leadership Courses page.
Alternatively contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org