Customised Onsite Management and Team Training Solutions
We offer the opportunity for corporates, businesses, and educational establishments, large or small, to introduce, strengthen or customise standard consultancy and training packages to suit specific requirements. If its an internationally accepted project or programme management standard you wish to use we can help you with that. Sometimes the solution to your need requires a creative combination of different approaches, so let’s find the solution that works for you.
Typically our clients ask for one or more of the following services to be carried out on their premises, or at a local venue. We can supply training course material in either printed format or on a flash drive for each delegate attending. Classes are interactive, with team exercises to reinforce the learning experience.
CUSTOMISED TRAINING OPTIONS
- Bespoke Leadership and Management Development training
- Certification standard training to globally recognised best practice standards, both classic (Waterfall) and Agile Scrum.
- Practical advanced training focusing on specific aspects of project management
- Combined project management courses using a specific tool (e.g. Microsoft Office Project)
- Customised project management training using Simultrain® cloud based case studies.
- Training using an industry specific, or your own, case study
- Blended learning options providing on-line training alongside classroom training.
CUSTOMISED SUPPORT OPTIONS
- Mentoring: providing individual support
- Coaching: working the training through in the work environment
- Team support: applying the training in a real world team context
- Troubled Projects: bringing practical solutions to delivering projects which are struggling
Robertson Consulting Ltd is accredited by VMEdu® and SCRUMstudy® to provide exam level professional training.
- SCRUMstudy® Certification Training for Scrum Master (SMC®), Product Owner (SPOC®), Developer (SDC®) and Agile Expert (AEC®) exams: Agile project management courses are delivered to SCRUMstudy international examination standards. These courses run for 2 or 3 days. The formal multiple choice certification examination may be taken online by arrangement at the end of the course. Specially reduced exam fee rates are available if this is arranged through Robertson Consulting Ltd. It is advised that the exam is arranged to follow soon after the end of the course. The following SCRUMstudy® courses are available both as online courses or as Classroom training:
- Agile Project Management: Scrum Master Training
- Agile Project Management: Scrum Product Owner Training
- Agile Project Management: Agile Expert Training
- Agile Project Management: Scrum Developer Training
- VMEdu On-line Training for a wide variety of subjects including:
- Prince2 and MSP
- ITIL & COBiT
- PMI CAPM & PMP
- Agile Scrum (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Development Team and Agile Expert Certification)
- Risk Management
- Six Sigma & Lean Six Sigma
Please consult our full Course Catalogue or Downloads tab in the Training Portal drop-down menu for more details, or contact us for further information.
Whatever your onsite requirements Robertson Consulting Ltd is committed to helping you address your specific training needs using internationally accepted best practice.
Robertson Consulting Ltd is a small company with a global vision. We travel to anywhere in the world to provide our customers with professional results every time.